Why some girls willing to stay with a hot looking jerk who treat them like sh*t?

As a girl I hate seeing other girls suffer in a relationship especially my friends or someone I care.Not to sound mean but from what I have seen most of these girls are either average or below average.Do you think its the consequence for them for being shallow?

Most Helpful Guy

• Society has trained women to act in this way. Parents teach daughters to never have men in their lives for fear of abuse, pregancy and loss of community status. If a girl does date, the boy better be all of the following:

Tall, handsome (VERY handsome), healthy, wealthy, athletic, age-specific (no perverts please), race-specific (oh for God's sake, NO blacks!) and rich.

Anything less would be uncivilized and shows such a woman has no standards.

Look at school. All the girls are dating the quarterbacks, the best looking boys and the cool dudes who drink and offer drugs. The rest are found wanting. It's really no different in college with few and I mean few exceptions. Do you see a lot of interracial dating? Some perhaps but not much. Therefore, it's only expected to follow the norm.

Finally, add in feminism. A woman doesn't need a man. A woman doesn't want a man. If she chooses to foolishly get a man, he better be the best or he's out. There are no restrictions to divorce or telling a man off because she can.

Summary: the best looking man is the only option, personality and confidence are not part of the initial evaluation regardless of women on this site who claim it's what they look for in a man. A woman avoids at all costs the average looking men so their friends won't talk bad about her. Come on, you've heard or said the same thing: "Why is she with HIM?!?!? Can't she find better looking guys?"

What Guys Said 6

• They've been psychologically brainwashed by the guy to think she can't live without him, so she sticks with the status quo. :-/

• Precisely because they are shallow and they hate themselves... and I think you'll find the guys in question don't have to be hot looking either...

• Because he's got money?

• poor self-esteem.

• Because he's hot, LOL.

• because girls are shallow , they reject us for not being model looking and leave us depressed and suicidal only to go for good looking guys

What Girls Said 7

• Why some girls willing to stay with a hot looking jerk who treat them like sh*t?

Likely because they think they can change him.

Do you think its the consequence for them for being shallow?

Possibly if you're thinking in karma terms as I find gals tend to be the only ones that get a consequence for being shallow.

• That's a good question... probably low self esteem/ self worth so they assume they would never get someone better than who they have. Him being a jerk/ degrading/abusive to the girl is probably a reason they feel like less than a human being and makes them think they deserve that treatment or they're stupid or no one else would ever love them. Its more of a psychological problem that can also be a result of the environment they grew up in (daddy issues/ abusive situatons/ lonely environment / substance abuse). So if you know any one who is like that, you should try to be there for them and convince them to seek counselling :)

• becuas ethey think they are in love or that they won't be able to find a better prospect

• Because they are hot and a sex toy

• cos he's hot and for sex

• i think you are in a relationship like described above. and are asking this question about yourself. and you already know the answer.

• I don't really know but I guess it's the confidence. But why is it if a girl is with a loser, she's a stupid girl, but if a guy is with a damsel in distress, nobody says anything to that guy?

• why are unattractive girls given help to find dates while ugly guys like me are told to suck it up ?

• Um, if there is a guy in distress, a woman won't even look in his direction. If a woman is she will have guy after guy trying to save her.

• Apparently you don't get out much. I see a lot of girls with loser guys with no future. Why? I have no idea.