Would you change your hairstyle / hair color because your boyfriend or girlfriend preferred it?

If you knew your boyfriend or girlfriend was attracted to a certain hairstyle or hair color, would you try it just to see if they would like it on you?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should never change yourself for somebody else! As that song goes...

"Don't go changing, to try and please me, you never let me down before..."

Hope that helps! =P

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• not really. I'm rather into my own preferences. I dont' listen to people when it comes to my own appearance. I like to be trendy but I only wear what suits my body type and as for hairstyle, I like something that's functional and good looking on me

• Heck no. I am who I am and I don't change it unless I myself deem it necessary.

• Absolutely not. I wouldn't dye my hair or cut it short just for a guy. I plan on staying with what I have because I like it and If he truly loves me, he'll love me as I am. If it's only a hairdo, I would be open to try it but as long as I like it and isn't complicated, because I hate difficult, big hairstyles. Haha.

• I understand that it can be really diferent with girls. Girls care more about hair and it is much more important for them. As a guy, I don't care so much about my hair, sometimes it looks good, sometimes it doesn't looks so good.

Anyway, I love girls that want to look very different from guys and I would love to have a very long haired girlfriend who wants me to get my head shaved monthly. In that way, there's no matter to change my hairstyle for her.

• if I liked it too, yes. but that's just me.

i wouldn't change it if he liked it and I didn't.

• It depends if I think the hairstyle is UGLY or wouldn't flatter me then I won't do it. If it involves me cutting my hair - not gonna happen. But other than that if he's paying for it I'll try it. I change my hair every few weeks anyway maybe he can help me think of different ideas!

• Wow!! I have a fantasy about paying the price of a girlfriend dying her hair into a fantasy color.

• no way! he should love me for who I am and that's that. BUT if he thinks another color would look good, I'd try it to see if he was right

• I would NEVER change who I am for ANY guy. Or anyone else, for that matter. I am me. Get used to it.

• No, I wouldn't. I would stick with whatever I know looks best on me. ^-^ I would only change it if I think it would look good and I liked it.

• Probably, but I dye my hair all the time, so for me its not a big deal.

• No! And if he asked me to I'd dump him. I mean, he should like you the way you are and he obvs does or he wouldn't be dating you in the first place. Changing yourself to please someone else is a big no-no!