Guys, would you perfer it if your girlfriend wears make up or not wear any make up and be natural looking?

Doesn't make up make a girl look hotter do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer both ways. make ups make her cuter not hotter :D

• does it work with just eyeshadow for the eyes? or would it look better if there was lipstick and other stuff? :P

• thank you :D :)

• Thanks too! :D

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, natural is better!

Some guys like the girl that cakes her face with makeup. Personally, I don't.

• Either is fine

When she puts on makeup, it's because she's putting in the effort to look and feel her best and I appreciate that.

If we are lounging in sweats watching a movie, there's no need for makeup, and I'm still attracted

• Very, very little. Full war paint looks like they're trying to hide something. It looks fake and a bit tawdry.

• No make up. When you can see the make up on a girl's face it's just gross.

• I prefer when she's natural looking.

• Variety is the spice of life.

• I prefer none.

• why? :O

• but don't guys check out the pretty girls that walk by and they usually have full make up and everything right? :O

• We do not care anywhere near as much as you think about hairdos clothes and makeup. And after the young hard body stage, the foliage down below isn't that important either.

What Girls Said 1

• natural