Make out proof makeup?

I have acne scars on my cheeks and I usually just wear Pupa BB cream and Catrice concealer, and when I go out I use Maybelline Affinitone liquid foundation, and in the end I use setting powder. But no matter what I do, when me and my boyfriend make out my makeup comes off on my cheeks and my red spots become visible. Does anyone know of any tips or products that will help, I'd appreciate it so much! :)

1|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Sharpies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Find a better foundation. This will definitely help because a good foundation shouldn't rub off. From personal experience, Maybelline foundation always rubs off on me and I've tried pretty much all their foundations. They aren't long lasting and just don't work. I'd highly recommend Estee Lauder's double wear foundation because it literally stays on from the morning to the evening and won't rub off on your lover. Revlon's Colorstay foundation should also stay relatively put, I just don't like it because it dries my skin out. Almay's Truly Lasting Color foundation is also worth checking out. I haven't tried it personally but keep hearing good things about it. Stay away from the cheaper brands because with foundation you usually get what you pay for.

0|0
    0|0