What article of clothing do women notice most on men?

Well what type of things turn you off? Wrinkled shirts? Those flaps on the back pocket of pants that points skyward instead of down? Scuffed shoes? Ripped clothes? Stained clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wrinkled shirts - please IRON your shirt,

and please try not to spill.

Sometimes rips make an article of clothing work, depends on the guy. And the guys style.

If you're wearing PERFECT fitting jeans, I will most definitely notice those.

if you're wearing a shirt that makes your eyes look brighter, I will definitely notice that.

Sorry, but it really depends.

What Girls Said 9

• I always look at his shoes for some reason. If a guy has on white socks with sandals..He has no chance.

• Pants. There is just something about a guy in the right style of pants for their body. I can't tell you anything more specific than that. But there have been a few guys where wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt just made them look yummy.

Yeah, I'm weird. I admit it. :P

• Accessories such as his tie, watch, rings, necklace etc. Basically, I like to see how well he can accessories his outfit. Like seriously, I love figuring how a guy matches his tie with the rest of his outfit.

• I always notice a guys shirt first, but that's probably because I'm short and your shirt is at my eye level. Haha

• Stained clothes.

• His shirt

• Personally I go 4 the guys with skinny jeans and black hair. Emo guys are pretty sexy. Remember REAL MEN WEAR EYELINER! Lol

• I love seeing a guy in a tux :3 so hot! But besides that for casual dress I love seeing guys in tight fitted shirts that form to their muscules and show every inch of their chest :D I also enjoy the bad boy image but with a sweet side ^_^ So fine!

• their pants and t-shirt. I think those two are on my top category. I knw guys stress about their hair a lot. Maybe more then girls do lol. But the right jeans and sexy shirts are always a great turn on for me. Love the HOODIES! Guys with hoodies is like. A girl in bra.

Turnoff: wrinkled t-shirts! OMG. And no tight shirts either! PLZZ. Make sure. Its not dirty and faded. I hate it when guys wear shirts like that! Haha

What Guys Said 3

• Most girls will say your shoes

• Well try not to wear any extremely loose clothes, it will just look ridiculous. Ive had girls comment me about how I always match my shoes with the shirt. Plus I noticed that most girls I know like guys to wear jeans that helps show the ass. A little tight but not too tight type of jeans.

• Always look clean no matter what your look is and always wear cool shoes that match the your style. Remember that being too comfortable may feel right but will look wrong.