Guys, Do you find a sense of humor in a woman attractive?

Is there any kind that would turn you off?.. For example, sometimes I can be pretty sarcastic and I find some guys just don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely ... A pre-requisite to being my GF

Sarcasm not so nice , but it may indicate a challenge and that she is interested and she wants the guy to break down her resistance and make her heart melt , and if you can do that then you are " In like Flynn" ...lol

What Guys Said 4

• Humor is def attractive in a girl because it keeps the conversations going and allows you to have a good time. The thing I would tell you would be to let them know that you are like telling a joke by like smiling as you are saying it to let him know that it is a joke and to not be confused.

• this is a really good question, actually it depends.. me and this one girl had such a great time we were laughing our whole date because I could make her laugh and she could make me laugh, we developed all theese little insiders, I know gay but whatever, and honestly she isn't funny like I don't know if she would be funny if I didn't like her and I don't know if my friends would think she is funny but I do so its weird and its def a turn on because I feel like we have a real stron connection,

sarcasm is a different kind of funny, if you can make them laugh its good as long as there not laughing at of politeness because overly sarcastic girls or guys get annoying.

• Sense of humor is a great personality trait to have - I can handle pretty much every humor style out there, though it's a turn-off to me if anyone makes bitter or cynical jokes with frequent regularity.

• No I want my girl never to laugh and be extremely dull.

What Girls Said 0