Having hair up: bad?

On a weekly basis, I will have my hair up in a ponytail for at least 5-6 days of the week, is this bad? I've recently noticed that I have slightly less hair at the front of my head, is it because of putting my hair up? I find leaving my hair down takes too much effort(styling,straightening,etc) and looks too much for everyday. Should I switch it up more?

Most Helpful Girl

• you could try a curlier style. or a messy wave hair style. I have long hair and let it down a lot. I guess I enjoy styling it. but if you don't want to put too much effort. just roll it ina bun for a while and let it down. it will be a little wavy and easy to style.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Switch it up... Alternate it,hair up one day,hair down the next... And even if you have it up you can curl the part in the ponytail to make it look a bit sexier...

• omg me too! I feel like I'm balding! I've been putting it down now, so it's getting better