Girls, do any of you use E.L.F cosmetics? How do you like them?

They're having a sale. I usually stick to one brand for foundation (MAC) because I have really sensitive skin and their foundation is the only one that hasn't made my skin peel, crack while wearing it or dry my skin out.

What do you think of it? Reviews please.

I got to the final stage of processing my order. I should have known since I live in Canada. Yes, there was a 40% off sale and yes, I chose $35 worth of products to get the free $6.95 shipping. Turns out I had to pay the Canadian difference in shipping which was $8 instead of $14.95. Then a side note said "to all Canadian residents: You will have to pay $5 duty fee + 6% in taxes from that state and my provinces taxes which is 13%". Needless to say, I didn't get my 20+ products I wanted.

Most Helpful Girl

• I heard their acne foundation and cream pan foundation is excellent. I love their studio like brushes. Their matte translucent powder is awesome. I like their blushes. I know they make a really good eyeliner marker and eyelash curler. I don't like their mascara. I love their lip products.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• I have used it and I don't like it. I've only used eyeshadows, mascaras, eyeliners, nail polishes, etc - not foundation. I personally don't like it. The consistency is a bit dry.

• Their eyeshadows aren't very good, nor are their mascaras. Their lip products are good for the price. I only swear by two things from elf, their brow kit which I will never stop using, and their studio blushes which are great for only $3.00

• They have a good dupe for Nars' Orgasm and Laguna blush and bronzer duo, and it's only $3.

I like their brushes.