Could she be interested?

So there is this girl in my college class. We sit next to each other. She seems like she's ALWAYS trying to start convos with me. Even when she says something out loud she either looks at me or looks at someone else and then right to me. But I have noticed that her legs sometimes brush up against mine under the table on more occasions than one. I never move my leg because I like it lol. But she's said out loud twice that she doesn't have a boyfriend at my table.

We had class Monday, and I was there at the table alone and then she sat down and we talked for a little bit and I made her laugh a few times. Then a guy came and sat down and she talked to him a little bit and was talking about texting him and stuff. I feel like she might have been trying to possibly make me jealous because I don't have her number. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her to know for sure.

We're not there to monitor anything she's doing, hints she's throwing at you.

What Girls Said 3

• From what you say, it definitely sounds like she likes you.

Go for it!

• ok I think she does like you but she tryin to play a little hard to get... is she pretty by the way and I think the guy who said that"she waants the d" was overreacting a bit. I REALLY think she's playing hard to get

• Ok, so she's like a Barbie looking girl. Blonde, tan, skinny, a solid 10. Me on the others be I'm not eve near that lol. She's hot but she's a year younger than me and she knows that so maybe. I just feel like she's wayy out of my league lol

• But what would you recommend me doing about it? I have class with her in the morning.

• Well umm you could just ask if she likes you and if you feel like it ask her out and if you don't want to date her just ignore it (noones forcing you to ask her out )

• but hey I wqould ask to make sure

What Guys Said 2

• i think the signs are all there that she likes you, obviously she was trying to make you jealous and playing hard to get. I don't play games like that with girls that why I call them girls. You need a real woman who does not play games and just not afraid to take the reigns from time to time and just ask you out or actually be like hey I like you. Games like that show immaturity and I find them distasteful to say the least. I would try to pursue her however but if those games keep going then let her loose.

• Dude, she wants the D!