Guys, always tell me I look good in black?

I notice when I tend to wear a nice fitte black dress, or just long sleeve fitted shirt with some blacm skinny jeans, I realize that havedifferent guys telling back look super good. What does the color black makes you guys think of btw? Wel you as individuals

Also, I don't wear black all the time, if you are wondering. Just sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women look very sexy in a little black dress and heels. Its the female equivalent of a man in a nice suit, looks sexy and classy at the same time.

What Guys Said 1

• Black looks rather classy and clean/professional. I like it even when it's worn casually.

What Girls Said 2

• Black is slimming and has the clothes be more fitted and flattering, rather than shapeless and drab.

• I think black looks boring. A nice black dress can be very flattering if it has the right cut, style, and lays on your body like a glove. But generally, the color black shows no personality if it's not a unique, interesting piece of clothing.