Do tall guys like super short girls?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm only 4'8. I tend to like guys who are tall (5'8-5'10). Do boys like girls who are super short or do I just have to learn to like short boys? Thanks :) xoxo

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 6'1 and my girlfriend is 5'3 height doesn't matter although when we hugged the first time the top of her head hit my chin lol.

What Guys Said 4

• Height isn't a problem for girls most of the time. In fact the only time I've seen someone have an issue with it is when the girl was taller than they preferred. Don't sweat it. My last girlfriend was your height and I'm 6' tall.

• I'm 6'2" and my girlfriend is 5'3", which is about dead on perfect for me. I like girls anywhere within the 5' range. So, you sadly wouldn't fit, but if I was 6 inches shorter you would be fine.

• Height is not that important for me. As long as a girl is nice, pretty, with some curves, I'm happy

• I'm 6'3". I like it.

What Girls Said 2

• I know you were asking guys if they like short girls but as a short girl (I'm just over 5 feet) I share you're pain and concern that taller guys won't like me. Height really has nothing to do with it. Unless the guy is one to have more concern for appearances, most guys don't care about height. I dated a guy who 5'9 and another who was 5'11. They both liked our height differences. It really depends on the guy, but in general I'd say guys will like super short girls if they're personalities are compatible. Good luck! :)

• im 5'1'' so pretty short too. and the weird thing is tall guys are really attracted to me! and I don't just been 5'8 I mean like 6'3. I dated a guy who was that height and I actually had to say I'm not interested purely because the height difference made me uncomfortable. he was a little irritated but seriously I have no idea how he could be OK with it, even in heels I couldn't even kiss him!

my last two ex's who I went out with for 1.5-2 years each one was 6'1 and the other 5'11. so I do not think you have to settle for short guys! in fact I have never gone out with a guy who was even average height lol always above and I actually don't like TOO tall. so do not let anyone tell you that tall guys don't like short girls. because that's just not the case. I am not in high school though I'm 22. so maybe high school people are a bit more shallow about that sort of stuff. they like dating someone very "typical". but when you get out you will realize heaps of tall guys will like you.