So, I'm a little pale: GIRLS & GUYS

I'm pale... like my True Match shade is Porcelain ... that's how pale... does it look funny when a pale girl is in a bikini? or is it really not that noticeable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just curious? what makes you think it would look funny?

I'm just curious because like, things I would notice would be if you got a really bad sunburn, or if your bathing suit didn't fit or the suit, itself, looked funny. Or if it was polka dotted, lol. Something like that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i think skin that looks like it was never touched by the sun is beautiful. that goes for any color of skin that is even, without tan lines or freckles etc. porcelain skin seems to be so perfect and smooth, makes me wish id never let the sun tan my pale skin.

• My True Match shade is Porcelain too :]

People come in all shapes and colors, so you shouldn't worry about it. Anyone who thinks your fair skin looks funny or that there's something wrong with it is no one worth worrying about in the first place.

• nope...plus it's the beginning of the summer. And some people are pale, others are tan...some people are blonds, some are redheads, some are brunettes...everyone is different and everyone knows that. So don't sweat it!

• I think it would depend on the color of the bikini. I'm not sure what color would suit you best, but you could probably find that out. You would need a color that wouldn't stand out as much.

• uh, it would not be funny until you get a sunburn cause then everyone will notice.