Every girl has one, but what are your thoughts on them?

I'm talking about the "little black dress". Guys, are they as sexy as they are made out to be?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Depends... (you better add details lol!)

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd have to say red is hotter! lol..and I own like 10 little black dresses..they do little for you, because you never stand out

• ...but theyre a safe bet, theyre good for when you don't have anything else to wear

• Yes, and they are for more serious occasions too..like work parties, etc.

What Guys Said 2

• i love them personally, especially when the are short (but not too short--maybe halfway down the thighs) and aren't spaghetti strap dresses. I HATE spaghetti straps. it can make even the classiest outfit look like trailer trash looking stuff.

• The dress doesn't make the girl, the girl makes the dress.

What Girls Said 3

• I have different types of little black dresses. Some are for serious occasions and other are for different occasions. The best types of dresses are the ones that fit you well, no matter what color.

• Haah! I'm wearing one right now. My boyfriend told me today he likes it, so...

• Not every girl has one-i don't and many of my friends don't. I think they're boring-black is boring.

• Haha I don't have one either. =P

But if I did, I think I could "de-boreitize" it. :) lol

• Lol is that actually a word? Haha it's a good one-i'm gonna start using it lol :)