What height difference do you prefer or think is ideal as a couple?

Guy I would like to hear from both girls and guys.

• Guy shorter is ok
  • Guy and girl same height
  • Guy taller by 1-2in
  • Guy taller by 3-4in
  • Guy taller by 5in or taller
Also, state your own height!

Most Helpful Girl

• 6 inches taller or more. Current boyfriend has me by 13 inches. Just something about having to tilt my head all the way back in order to look at him. Idk. I just like it. I'm 5'4.

I have a friend and she can't handle not being able to look her boyfriend in the eye though so...lol and she's 5'1 :p

What Guys Said 9

• I'm 6'1 and I chose C. B-D being my prefered spectrum. Having a girl near my height is perfect for everything from kissing to hugging to pictures. When they are a lot shorter this becomes a chore in that she has to stand on her toes or I have to bend down.

• I guess 3-4 inch would look good for outsiders. But who the #### cares about that? I prefer short girls, I'm 6'2" myself and I like girls to not be taller than 5'5" (perfect between 5'1"-5'3" at most) I can hug her like a small pet then ^ ^

• I'd say most girls I've gone out with have been around 3-4 inches shorter. I'm 5'10"

• I like it when the girl is shorter or the same height as me but taller than me in heels. I find that vey sexy. I'm about 5'5''.

• Anything shorter than me, which is 99+% of the female population since I'm 6'2". However, I prefer girls anywhere within the 5' range. 5'3-5'7" is my favorite, though.

• Im 6ft and my answer is D

• it appears you are short :D

• For me personally I like to be the same height as her or an inch or two taller

• i'd prefer girl to be a bit shorter or same height as me , but its weird I try and date short girls but find they always seem to want to date guys much taller then me or them . so don't have a lot of luck with them but have had girls who were taller than me interested in dating me

What Girls Said 20

• I'm 4'10" so it's not hard to find guys taller than me. That's the only reason I say it's not okay for a guy to be shorter- I'm too short as it is. I voted D (3-4in) because with most people, that's a good height difference.

Personally, I like taller guys but I'm currently 'seeing' this guy who is 6'3"... it can get a little awkward.

• I'm 5'4 and I prefer guys who are around 5'8-5'10, so I guess anywhere between 4 and 6 inches taller.

• i am 5'7 so I like guys who are like 5'11 :P I like guys taller than me like at least 4 inches taller. 6 - 6'2 is cool.I can wear my heels that way :D

• Where the guy doesn't have to bend too much and the girl doesn't have to fully stand on her toes for them to kiss. That's more practical and it looks better, I think. But for some reason I'm more attracted to guys who are a lot taller than me. Don't ask me why, because it doesn't make sense to me either.

• In my opinion, the guy be taller than the girl by at least a few inches, very rarely do I see a couple where the guy is shorter than the girl.

• I'm a little tall so I like being able to look up at my guy. God, it's so sexy... ^__^ I'm about 5'9.

• I'm like 5'6 I prefer the guy to be taller but I have had shorter then myself too in the end height doesn't really matter when it comes to who the person is personality wise I don't judge by height, weight, looks or culture if I want to to be with him I'm going to be with him not matter what the superficial side of things are :)

• I prefer a guy that's a bit taller.

I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend is 5'6. I think it's perfect haha

• Overall I just prefer the guy to be a bit taller.

• I voted D.

I'm 5'5" and my boyfriend is 6'0". I like that he's 5 inches taller than me.

Especially, he's taller than me when I'm in heels.

• I'm 5 ft and I like taller guys but not taller than 6 ft

• C-E, but I voted D lol... I'm 5'5 1/2

• I'd love at least a few inches. I'm 5'10". Any where above 5'9" is fine. Over 6' is ideal.

• D because I wanna wear my high heels.

• C for me ...i have no preference for height since I am short anyone can be taller than me.

i am 155cm (5'1)

• Im 5'4 :-(

• im 6'4'' and I have no height preference :)

• 3-4 inches

• guys that are almost the same hright is good cause then it is easier to hug or kiss them! You don't have to bring out a stool to do it every time! :P And a little bit taller gives them feel more manly themselves compared to shorter then the girl.

• Taller than me.