I go through these shoe phases. For the past couple of years I've been into flats, simply because I live on the beach. I'm going to visit my boyfriend in a few weeks and I was thinking about going back to high heels. I think most guys like them much more than flats, but I don't want my style change to kill his attraction to me! What do you think? Good or bad idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been a big fan of heels.

They just make it more difficult for a girl to walk and they make her feet hurt.

And if we suddenly had to run form, say, a shooting or something, she couldn't,

And I'd be forced to Cullen her onto my back and literally Haul Ass to safety.

• Hahahaha

• Oh, that's so weird. did it actually pursue?

• Yes it did. we ended up getting on top of a picnic table waiting for a the florida game commission to come and take it away.

What Guys Said 6

• Not a bad choice. If you wear them with bare legs it tends to accentuate the shape of your legs and buttocks. I can't see how it would hurt.

:D

• I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

• Personally I prefer seeing a girl in sneakers simply for the practicality aspect of it and because I know how comfortable they are compared to other types of shoes. See my comment to Little-Hippie's answer.

• Good Idea. Your a beautiful girl and you will look great in heels. (I agree with those below, but I don't think either way this is a "relationship killer", to me its like dressing up a little to look better)

• Just choose whatever shoe type you will feel more comfortable in. Guys at least imo hate it when a girl complains about her heels after walking and wearing them for a few hours and then are walking barefoot with their heels in their hand.

• Unless he's got some shoe fetish I'm pretty sure most men don't care. When have you ever heard a guy go wow nice shoes unless he's gay or has some fetish like I said.

• As erockc said, it really doesn't matter what shoes you wear. As long as you're confident with yourself, that's really all that matters.

What Girls Said 3

• wear whatever makes you feel the best. for me, its my highest pair of shoes, personally

• he should be attracted to you no matter if you got to his house bare footed. aha

you should decide your shoe on where you might go with him.

• I think high heels would be a good idea,

most men find high heels to be highly attractive on women,

and just because you are wearing a different type of shoe doesn't

mean he will like you any less.

I would think that it is a good idea(;