What hairstyle would suit my face shape?

Hi,

I was wondering what hairstyle type would suit my face. I am still in college and will be having some uni interviews soon, so the style has to be (relatively) professional but preferably more exciting than the cut I currently have.

I have to be Xper Level 4 to post links, but please use my profile picture as a reference.

Any comments are appreciated :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Get something close cut on the sides with a little more on top so that it's a bit more style-able if you choose to do so. Find a barber you trust and keep going to him/her, and ask them - they're trained in this kind of thing much more than any of us are.

What Girls Said 1

• i think something with short sides would suit you nicely so that it elongates your face

link

link

link

link

link

link

dont get anything like this:

link

its too much in my opinion and lots of people have it

What Guys Said 2

• I'd try a 20's look, parted in the middle.. a la Rudolf Valentino

I t would stand out and I think it would look good on you.

• Not certain, but go rugby! (I'm going to try and play a bit in ireland next year supposedly it's a lot harder than in America XP)