What are some good shoes for guys?

So basically I hate wearing sperrys and sh*t like that but I want some shoes that I can wear with khakis and a nice shirt that are not super dressy shoes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Vans, converse, Purcell's, sanuk shoes

• Some nice plain vans, chucks or Toms are nice

• loafers.

What Guys Said 4

• Go onto the NEXT website. They have some pretty cool shoes there which are good quality and pretty cost effective. Of course if you are looking for big branded shoes then that's not gonna help.

Fred Perry also make some really nice plimsolls, if you catch a pair in a sale then there worth the money, but don't go to their store or website as they are overpriced there.

• Get yourself a pair of black leather loafers. All the class of real dress shoes without looking like you're trying to hard. Between the style and the color, they practically go with everything too.

• I like Clark's.

• converse loafers vans assorted boots anythng man just find something that you like and looks good...