Can a guy have a hairy chest and be sexy these days or do you preferred the waxed look?

It seems like the trend for a hunky male body is to wax off all body hair and get a tattoo on the biceps.

Do you find this appealing?

What happened to virility being defined by hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being natural is a turn on for me, whatever that may be- hairy, or not, I like real men, not someone who shaves.

What Girls Said 8

• Waxing all over isn't really a must do. I don't mind leg hair and arm hair, or underarm hair for that matter. Couldn't care less if it's shaved not (actually I kinda like some hair! Waxed all over would be weird) BUT chest hair is a tad bit of a turn off. I'd prefer not chest hair. The rest can stay. Tattoo on biceps. Ugh. Just yesterday I commented on here saying I don't like tattoos. So turn off as well.

• i like the waxed look but I also like hair as well:) like not too much but I have no problem with hair:)

haha you may ask this question. I can also ask, what happened to a woman's beauty being defined by being plump and/or curvaceous?:(

• All natural is best!

• I prefer the waxed look if he had a slight dusting of hair it'd be fine but I prefer guys with no hair on their chest

• never been with someone who had hair on their chest.

• yeah but lots of hair is a turn off for me.

• Hair on the chest can be appealing :)

• So long as you don't look like you're wearing a sweater, you're good. My guy sometimes gets a little self conscious of his chest hair, but I like it.

What Guys Said 1

• As a fairly hairy dude, I know what a pain hair can be, either to maintain or just to have. I have found that when questioned, almost every girl I have asked said it would be weird if I shaved my chest completely, and they prefer a little hair at least - the waxed underwear model look is apparently quite unsettling. I personally take a trimmer to most of my body hair about once a month on a 1/4" comb, and that minimizes the amount of upkeep I have to do while still making me look like I care about my appearance and keeping myself well kept (plus it minimizes unsightly hairs sticking out of my shirt through the fabric and whatnot.)

Keep strong, hairy brother :)