Girls, where would you want us guys to look when we are checking you out?

Would you want us to look at your face, body, etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• Face, legs or curves (curves of my back, hips, side, etc). Blatant staring at boobs or ass isn't offensive, but it doesn't seem quite as flattering either. lol

What Girls Said 17

• Girls where would you want us guys to look when we are checking you out?

At the ground as I prefer not to be checked out as I find it sexually objectifying and dehumanizing and likely a wank bank save.

• Your kidding right? If you see a very attractive guy with a good heart and lots of money look at you with amazement in his eyes, you wouldn't be totally feeling really good inside?

• Offnote thanks jaegerfff for supporting my opinion on males. It seems the norm when a gal tells a guy what she prefers instead of listening he goes I'm going to keep doing it and f*ck you/you're a b*tch/(insert insult) if you don't like it.

Again if your purpose is to genuinely say something nice then perhaps it's suited to stfu unless you know for that most likely it will seen by her as nice. However as I said since you're male that's unlikely to be your purpose shown by your reaction.

• @jaegerfff

Bit curious if you do realize this, meaning the QA and my answer, is about checking out the body not compliments? o.O Unless to you checking out also comes attached with 'compliments' in which case I think my finding it sexually objectifying and dehumanizing and likely a wank bank save may be quite fitting to your so-called compliments.

• My face or butt or legs haha.

• face and feminine areas

• I prefer not to be checked out at all.

For girls who do enjoy that, I assume they would prefer you look at her face, and don't blatantly stare at her body.

• Face and my sexy curves

• Face

• Face. If you have to, glance quickly wherever you please. Don't be sleazy. Don't be rude.

• Face then wherever you please I suppose. Just make sure to keep eye contact if you decide to approach me lol

• Face.

Looking anywhere else just tells me you don't really like me, you just want to bang me.

link

• All over ;)

• Face.

• Face..i would feel uncomfortable if the guy keep staring at my legs etc

• Face. That's where guys normally look at me anyways and get complimented

• Away.

• Look me in the eyes and give me a great big smile! :) And I prefer a guy who is discreet when he is "checking me out"

• If you're average looking or below, nowhere.

• Do you go only for looks?

• Keep telling yourself that because I don't see that ever. Besides they might be uggos to you but they might be hot to her.

• nah its that they are confident and full of themselves. Its been shown many times by various studies that men are WAY more visual than women. Girls perception is changed a hell of a lot more by how funny and confident he is. Its not my opinion, its a fact which has been proven time and time again.

• look down and show some respect! lol

What Guys Said 5

• I don't check girls out.

I don't see the reason for checking someone out.

Yes, it's a female body, yes.

It doesn't matter if she is a demon inside, right?

Personalities are under-rated

• honestly, your problem is that you're asking them for permission. wtf dude, just look WHEREVER YOU F***ING WANT TO!

If they get offended, that's their problem not yours. Girls like guys with balls anyways, so show them you have them by not giving a f***

• I want to see her in her birthdate suit

• Face usually is where they want you to start. Secure good looking girls might not admit it but legs and ass is next.

• Look at our boobs or legs. An appreciated bonus if you point and smile.