In terms of fake cosmetics, what creeps you out?

I can take fake nails, boobs, tan, makeup etc but when people have contacts in it creeps me out. lol I don't know why but I can't even look someone in the eyes when they have fake contacts in.

Most Helpful Girl

• These have always creeped me out:

link

link

link

link

It always makes me wonder how they wipe their asses.

Not only that, but it looks like an overall inconvenience. Also looks cheap, tacky and ghetto.

What Guys Said 3

• Fake boobs, no matter "how real they look" don't look quite right. And they feel even less right. No exaggeration, fake breasts are an IMMEDIATE turn off. A girl could be tattooed and pierced to hell, but any kind of implants and I'm gone.

• For man, the size of her boobs matter but not whether it's real or implant.

• There is nothing wrong with any boobs, real or fake. Unless they sag. Boobs are great.

What Girls Said 5

• Eyebrows that are drawn on, long fake nails, and too much fake tan combined with very light blond hair color, so the color of the hair is lighter than the color of the skin. The only thing worse than this is too much fake tan + dyed red hair... I think only pale girls should dye their hair red.

• None in themselves, but the dramatic versions of each creepy me out. For example, oompa loompa tans, 3 inch eyelashes and claws for nails. Icky.

• what do you mean by fake contacts ? do you mean colored contacts ? because some look really natural.

i love colored contacts ! I want sugar candy hazel with the biiiig black ring around the iris !

• Drawn on eyebrows.

• Eyebrows that look obviously penciled on or drawn on look disgusting to me, or really long fake nails