Looking at other girls?

Help me GaG, I have a problem. Whenever I'm with my girlfriend, I seem to look at other girls that have larger "qualities". I don't really know why either. I distaste girls with large breasts, yet I can't help but quickly glance. Before you guys say, "its because you don't like your girlfriend" that is not true. I only have the problem when the girls have large breasts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know bro... I think you need to look deeper within yourself to understand why you are doing this. I can give you 2 examples.

When I was with my first true love. I never had this issue. Because I only had eyes for her. Aka I found her super attractive, our characters went together, our personalities went together, everything was what it was supposed to be. Anyways, when that relationship ended. I ended up dating a new girl, now this second girlfriend I had, we didn't really match. She was a lot more open to the world, were I pick and choose who to let into my life, she was more out going and crazy, I am more reserved and morally built. She was attractive don't get me wrong, but I didn't have "eyes" for her. Which used to cause me to do the samething you are doing right now. I liked her, but I used to always look at other woman, mind you, she used to do the samething to me, and more in front of my face. Anyways.

You have to look deeper at the root at what is causing you to do this.

Does she notice you looking at other woman's traits? I hope she doesn't.

Anyways this is a minor issue. If you can't figure out why you are doing it, then just don't do it, aka if you know there is woman to your left if big "boobs", then just don't look to the left of your view. You can easily avoid this situation by doing that.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe you find them interesting because you have a distaste for them, as you say. Distaste is a strong word, you're not just neutral. When we have a distaste for something, we tend to notice it a lot easier than the things that don't make any type of impression. Also some people tend to even be turned on by stuff they don't normally like... Such as rich powerful men who like being submissive in sex. I'm not saying your example is that extreme, but that may be the reason you notice such women (you didn't say do you feel like it turns you on or not, so this is just an assumption).

Plus, if you don't wanna hit on them or something, that's not such a big deal... Just don't be obvious when you're checking them out. :)

• When something is thrown in your face, you're bound to look. If you do anything more than "just look", then you have a problem. If I spot a pair of huge knockers from anywhere, it causes my eyes to divert right to it. Just for a glance. Not because I enjoy large breasts, but because they're just sort of there and it's hard not to look when someone's flaunting such.

I personally don't believe you have a problem.

• If there's a girl walking by with massive t*ts or a big ass it catches my attention I'm completely straight but it's just out there you notice

• Ummm, perhaps you don't actually dislike large breasts.

• it is men's nature , men are visual so you are not alone

even for ladies, it is the same we all like to look at eye candies.

as long as you look but you don't touch it is fine

• Your a man

• What are you thinking when you look?

• I think hmmmm I wonder if my girlfriend noticed

• I'm sure she notices because I notice is when my Boyfriend does this. We argued about tis several times and now he is more respectful about it.

What Guys Said 3

• I see it more as a natural thing. I'm sure we'd all love to have that ideal 'love' story where you only have eyes for the one you're with. I'm with the love of my life and I occasionally look. It's hard not to. We're programmed that way.

You just have to make sure you love the girl you're with, and that it'll never go further than a glance.

• It's an evolutionary relic - identifying potential mates based on their reproductive viability and ability to care for offspring - girl with large hips and a bit of meat on her bones is going to survive childbirth and be able to rear a child properly, when a skinny one would have been likely to die or even be infertile to begin with. Every guy does this, even when they don't intend to.

• That is actually really normal. Guys and girls both glance at a woman's breast like that. It is how we are designed to process whether we are dealing with a male or female. Large breasts are more pronounced under clothing so you notice the difference more.There is nothing perverted about glancing. Your girlfriend however isn't likely to accept that as an excuse.