Are you related to someone somehow who made history in some crazy twisted way?

Stanley Gifford was a man who had many affairs and he might of had many unclaimed children and with a crazy twist of fate he may have had an affair with the mother of Marilyn manor . If it was not for the affair with Stanley Gifford Marilyn would have not had such stair apple or looks as she did . Unlike Marilyn mothers husband Stanley Gifford was highly sociable and had unique flare to him and that sound a lot like Marilyn .

well some women related my family might of also had an affair with Stanley Gifford like great aunt ha ha because when looked a photo of Stanley Gifford he also looked like me had link this guy such big pimp lot

HECK I even had great aunt who was one of copone main dames ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm related to Bonnie, from Bonnie and Clyde. But I wish I was related to YOU.

IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN <333 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I LOVE YOU.

• real your closely related to theM/ lol like really?

• I actually asked my mom today and she told me Bonnie was actually my cousin, not grandmother. But still related! And still YOUR BIGGEST FAN.

• great :) so true hhaha first I tohught you wear trollinge me lol

What Girls Said 5

• My great (x38) grandfather was King Charlemagne. He kind of sort of made a teeny tiny impact on history...not sure if you'd call it twisted or anything. Depends on whose history book you read.

• SUPPOSEDLY my family is distantly related to Benjamin Franklin somehow. So my grandmother tells me anyway.

That could very well be untrue. I'd be surprised if it actually was true. But that's what I'm told anyway, lol.

• I'm a descendent of John Howard Lawson, who was a member of the Hollywood Ten (blacklisted for communism) and the first president of the Writer's Guild of America West. I don't know how twisted that is, but it's something!

• of good the black list hahha I'm rooling my eye because from diffrent coutnry and would have been blacklisted for that

• I'm related to the Grimm Brothers through my father's mother. The Grimm Brothers wrote hundreds of fairy tales, many of which have transformed into what we have today as the stories of Snow White, Red Riding Hook, Hansel and Gretel, etc.

On my mother's father's side, my line is traced back to the pilgrims from the Mayflower, but I also have some bad relatives including a marvelously successful bootlegger during the 20s, though none of his crimes were as dramatic as Bonnie and Clyde. That's really cool! :)

• Omg you're kind of like Harry Potter. He's the only living relative of the Peverell family, which are the three brothers in the Tales of Beedle the Bard (book that J.K. Rowling wrote that's also referenced in the Harry Potter books) and those tales were inspired by the Grimm brothers and basically supposed to be the equivalent to them in the wizard world! Sorry for geeking out, but that is so cool!

• Woahhh I knew Harry Potter has tons of backstory of course, but didn't know any of that... SO COOL! :D

• yes nothing wrong bootlegging because the copwear suporting the drink lol

• I'm not sure but my last name is Trotsky and my father is Polish Russian. So maybe... You know who Trotsky was?

What Guys Said 3

• The French side of my family was run out of France after attempting, and failing, assassination of Cardinal Richelieu. Some sort of plot regarding the Marquis Du Sancmars or something like that. Honestly that's the story they tell. I don't know how true it is. I suppose it's possible. Cardinal Richelieu was a pretty bad guy, and there were a lot of people who wanted to kill. A lot of people who tried. Does it count if we plotted and attempted assassination of Cardinal Richelieu, or does it only count if we succeeded?

• Nope, I guess it's all up to me...

• I'm related to some of the survivors of the Donner party.