Why can't my handsome/successful friend attract any women?

I have a friend named Isaiah who is probably the best looking guy I know. His face is literally a 10/10, flawless skin and looks like a Calvin Klein model. He is 6'0 and has a ripped body like a superhero. He is very fashionable and wears designer clothing that fit him perfectly. He is also the fittest guy I know and runs marathons for charity and plays soccer competitively. He was in the navy for 4 years and received a medal for his courageous actions. He is a doctor at only 27 years old (really smart guy went to college at 15) and also runs his own business. He makes about 400k a year and donates a huge portion of it to charity. His mother and father are both deceased and he has no siblings so I feel bad for guy. He is single and no women seem to be attracted to him, which is very strange to me.

The only thing that I notice is that he has blond hair and brown eyes which I am guessing turn women off when they see him. I have darker hair with green eyes and am fat and kinda lazy but I get way more attention from women than him.

Most Helpful Guy

• believe it or not but more intelligent people have a harder time attracting the opposite sex.. mainly because in younger years when other kids starting fooling around sexually, the smart people were off studying. So they werent exposed to that experience. In your friends case, its that his life has always been uptight and successful.. he probably never lets looose, which is essential for socializing with women.

What Girls Said 11

• 1. Comes across as a snob

2. " " douche

3. Seems vain and superficial

4. Can't keep a conversation. Keeps talking about himself.

5. Arrogant and intimidating

6. Not interesting, boring to talk to or socially awkward

7. He looks so god-like that all girls assume he's taken and out of their league

8. He's extremely picky, shallow or afraid of commitment.

I would assume the truest statement is #7, along with the fact that his beauty makes girls afraid that he's a jerk. The same thing is happening to me right now. There's a guy that I find astounishingly gorgeous. He's 6'4'', looks like a model, has played in ads and whatnot, but I keep finding myself excuses not to take him seriously, such as ''He's so gorge, I'm sure he knows he's hot and he acts ultra douchy cause of it. He MUST be a tool". I dunno, I'm defeatist and I don't want to get my ego crushed if he rejects me, or else I'll just assume I wasn't pretty enough for him. It's insanely superficial I know, but that's the truth.

• Agreed especially if he is good looking I assume he is attached

• 1) Pics or he doesn't exist.

2) Eye color and hair color rarely influence a woman's judgment on a man.

3) Maybe he's asexual, maybe he's celibate, maybe he doesn't want to be in a relationship, maybe he's waiting for the right woman to come along, maybe he's gay and hasn't opened up about it.

• "2) Eye color and hair color rarely influence a woman's judgment on a man. "

Lmao. You can believe that.

• what type of jackasses judge others solely on eye and hair color?

• I ran out of room on the response that I actually wanted to give, so I decided to kind of just sum everything up, lol. I have seen all of these things happen firsthand, so they're my best guesses.

1. The designer clothes could be making these women think he's gay.

2. He might be conceited or have an unattractive personality.

3. All of his success might actually be putting the girls off because they feel like they're not good enough.

4. He might simply be too busy to care about having a relationship.

I truly believe that there is someone for everyone...and there is a perfect time for everyone to meet their someone. I'm sure your friend will find his when that time arrives. ")

• Well, you look more approachable than he does. He's probably not very friendly. Not that he isn't a nice person, but I'm saying it's likely his disposition isn't very open and inviting. That, coupled with the fact that he's so good looking, makes women not want to approach him.

You are more average looking, and you're probably more outgoing, and that makes you easier to talk to.

• Personality

• Introduce him to me lol and put his pic up

• 1. He's gay or woman think he is

2. He has high standards

3. Itimidaion

4, doesn't want commitment

5. His personality sucks

• Maybe he is intimidating or girls think that he has a gf

• its cause his whole life has been about success, so he can't relax and not give a f*** around women..

• They way your describing him makes him seem like he is a douche.

• He could be gay

• Has it occurred to you maybe he's gay and kinda keeping it from you?

What Guys Said 5

• There are things about this guy that you don't notice, butr women do. Hey, you've never gone out with him one-on-one... I can't guess what they are, but there's got to be an explanation, beyond the fact that his name is Isaiah and that alone if reason enough to turn many women away.

• Lol. I'm in the same boat.

Lots of people will mistakenly come to conclusions that your friend is homosexual. That isn't always the case. No matter how rich or successful or good looking, you can still be insecure, have terrible social skills, and flounder talking to women.

Sounds like he has difficult with the human mating dance.

• some pics of him would help, but I imagine he has gotten laid plenty of times before

• Either he has a crappy personality or he is gay. I am suspecting gay tbh

• Maybe he has a sh*tty personality?