Do you girls get curious about good looking guys?

Do you girls get curious about good looking guy?

Do you often giving him small glances every time you walking past him?

What do you think when you are curious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Because they are easy on the eyes :)

What Girls Said 5

• I do! Even more so if he's taller than me. Not to be harsh but there aren't many good looking guys around where I live, and most of the time they're either 5 foot nothing (nothing wrong with that, I just like guys to be taller than me) or .1 above average. I think about a lot of thing when I'm curious. The top thoughts would be do the brains match the package or does the personality match the smile.

• Just like boys attract to sexy girls so does girls. Everybody wants the best.. Me too. But I am still single. :P. And I already have a crush. So no attraction.

• I will glance or stare at him. Curious about his job, his personality and whether he is currently attached, where he is from

• Yes, I find good-looking guys interesting, haha.

• I like to look at a good looking guy, but usually it is a combination of decent looks and some kind of display that I'd get along with him that'd make me more curious.

What Guys Said 0