How should I style my hair for the ball?

I was invited to the Marine Corps ball and my dress is navy blue with an open back and is one shoulder. I have to do my own hair because we're going down the night before. How should I style it? I need something cute and simple. Opinions and suggestions would be much appreciated! <3

Most Helpful Girl

• yeh id say an updo would be ultra classic, chic and sexy. you will look so elegant. it will show off your shoulder and neckline as well.

ur gonna look beautiful. id love to go to a ball, enjoy it!:)

What Guys Said 3

• Just do it like you did in the one on your profile, of you in your pink dress (i'm guessing that was for homecoming). by the way, why did you write in Spanish on your profile? not everyone reads Spanish...

• if search Google image for "Marine Corps ball" I think you will find what you want (*_^)

• i've already done that.. -_- I just need ideas on what to even do for this type of dress.

• For some reason, I misread this as "How should I style my ball hair?"

...and I was really confused.

What Girls Said 1

• Wear it in an updo. It will show off the one shoulder and tasteful sexiness of the backless dress but won't be trashy.