What is your favorite type of coffee or morning style drink?

What is your favorite type of coffee or morning style drink?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually have black tea with some sugar in the morning. And some food of course. If I'm eating cereal, then whole milk is my drink.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Caramel cappuccino.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee. With a little milk. Fairly dark roast.

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee with a tiny bit of cream and sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mocha Frappuccinos

0|0
    0|0
  • Black coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freedom roast, black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I call if coffaccino. I make half coffee and half cappuccino and blend it then put vanilla ice cream with pecans in it and let if float on top. I usually add a half teaspoon of sugar and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Plain old drip coffee works just fine for me, lol, I don't need anything special. Black coffee, with a little bit if cream and a little bit of sugar, not too sweet, is perfect. I like other kinds of coffee drinks too, but I usually have to request that they not be made so sweet. Which often involves extra shots of espresso, haha, so I guess that's at least a caffeine bonus. =]

I also like different kinds of tea, but tea isn't usually a morning drink for me, even if it's highly caffeinated. Something in me just craves coffee in the morning. Morning = coffee, to me, lol. Tea, I'd typically drink at some random time of day. I like my hot teas only slightly sweet, with a little bit of sugar or some honey or agave nectar. But iced tea, I like super, super sweet. Like syrupy sweet 'sweet tea'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Milk with chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green tea and lemon juice.

0|0
    0|0
  • peach nectar

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too big on coffee, I prefer hot chocolate with whipped cream:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lemon brewed tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Black coffee with some creamer and sugar

0|0
    0|0