Girls, what is your ideal height for your husband or bf?

If you were with one man for the rest of your life what would be your dream height for him? Every girl says they don't like short guys and want to be with a guy who is taller, so what is your height desire? And list your height if you don't mind.

• 5ft10
  • 6ft
  • 6 ft 1
  • 6 ft 2
  • 6 ft 3 or taller

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5"1 so I like guys who are about 5"10 ideally, it isn't too short looking but it isn't freakishly tall.

As long as he is at least 5"8 I won't think he's really short though. but less than that is iffy if I want to wear high heels.

i think tall is sexy, but realistically speaking, it's a bit much for someone so short, for kissing and such. one time I dated a guy 6"3 and he was so huge it made me feel like a child next to him. not as good for kissing and such.

i had really great chemistry with guy who is 5"8ish, I never felt turned off by his height, but that's because I'm short. he really is kind of short looking for a dude.

What Girls Said 19

• I only want a guy who's taller than me because I'm 4'9" and have to carry a stool everywhere. I'd want our kids to have a chance... kidding.

I don't have an 'ideal height' and I wouldn't carry if he's short- just as long as he's taller than me. He can even be considered short for a guy, it doesn't matter that much to me. If it makes my point any clearer, my crush is 6'3" and my friends find that hilarious.

• I'm 5'3 and I like a guy who is anywhere between 6-8 inches taller than me, so 5'9 to 5'11 is perfect. Obviously other heights are fine, but if they are shorter than that, sometimes I have to watch my heels heights (I always like a guy to be at least a few inches taller than me), and if they are taller it can be difficult to give them a kiss on the cheek. (:

• I really have no ideal height. I've been in a relationship with a guy who was 5'7 1/2 (1/2 taller than me) and I didn't mean. A couple inches less, my same height or couple inches more I don't mind.

What I don't want is an 6'8 building.

• For him to be taller than me, I find it awkward for the guy to be shorter than his girlfriend, I have a close friend that I have my eye set on that's 6'4''

• Someone between 5'9" and 6'3". I'm 5'6".

• I'm 5'1'' and I like my partner to be 5'10'' or taller. Reason being that I wear 6 inch heels and I don't want to tower over him, lol.

• I honestly have no "ideal height." I care more about the person, than his personality. Even a cute face gets me more than a tall structure. I'm only 5'1'' anyways, so most guys are taller than me.

• Anything taller than 5'.8" (me).

• I'm 5'8" so anything between 5'8" to 6' over that is to tall.

• 6'3" or taller - I'm 5'11" and would like to be able to wear heels with him without being taller.

• you might have to almost wear flats then :P But if you wore 5 inch you would be 6'4

• Someone who's taller than me. 5'8+. I'm about 5'5

• I'm 5ft 10in, and I am definitely wishing for a guy who is over 6ft., it would be really cool if he were 6ft. 7in.

It's a fantasy of mine.

I doubt that will ever happen though.

A girl can "dream on" right?

• Idk a man taller than me. I'm 5'4. But 510 is good enough

• B to C. Because I'm around 170-175cm with 5-10cm heels on. I don't really like extremely tall guys.

• taller than me with heels on

• Height isn't a deal breaker, but since I'm 5'5 I'd want a guy that's at least 5'7.

However my dream guy would be much taller than me, like my boyfriend who is 6'3 (:

• I'm 5'8", My first Boyfriend was 5'4". Since him, every guy I've dated has been at least a couple inches taller than me. Prefer? My fiance at 6'1". Would date as low as 5'10" if I were in the market.

• I'm 5'6, almost 5'7 and have dated guys between 5'7 and 6'7. Ideally, he'd be between 5'10-6'1. But I'm flexible with height if I'm otherwise attracted.

• You said ideal so I chose D, but realistically anything over 5'8 is fine. I'm 5'7 btw.

• You've got a much better chance of finding a man with a big d*ck,than other girls who answered this question.

• What?

• Why do you say that?

What Guys Said 0