Guys: Have you ever liked a girl so much you couldn't look at her when she was close by?

Why would you do this? Does it have anything to do with the girl being super attractive?

What if you just met her? What reason would you have to not give eye contact or barely acknowledge her existence?

Most Helpful Guy

• I avoid eye contact with every girl if we are passing each other. The sole reason being I don't want to be looking at her and see that she's ignoring me...that hurts really bad. I'd rather zone her out and not know for sure.

I really like knowing that people would give me a chance, even if it's just based on appearance. The few times it's happened have boosted my confidence but I know I shouldn't expect it every day, and the odds are against me so why seek it out only to get burned? I try my best to play it off like I'm not interested.

• Also, you should get your head out of your ass if you assume he's completely brought to his knees by your super-attractivness.

What Guys Said 2

• no if I liked her that much I would look at her and try and talk to her maybe , I'd only ignore her if I was annoyed with her for some reason

• No, but I have liked a girl so much that, hypothetically speaking, had she undressed in front of me, I would have looked away (or covered my eyes) out of respect - even if she was trying to seduce me.

What Girls Said 1

• Haha you wish you get looked at if your liked not ignored lol