Will I look dumb if I send my ex a FB request?

i really want to send my ex a fb request, but I don't want to look dumb. I just really wish we could at least be friends we live in the same city now and I would love if we could be civil because its always nice to see a familiar face. but I feel like he hates me at times but he has no reason too, we just left things kinda awkward. I think sending him a request could open a possible door. but I don't even know if he will accept it ugh any advice :((

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Just do it. What do you have to lose? You guys have already lost each other, so the worst part is already over. Just do it. trust me, I'm sure it will work out in your favor.

What Girls Said 1

• I would message him first and feel it out. Then send a friend request later. I think it'd be best to communicate in person just so you can pick up on nuances from body language. But don't force that to happen.