He rarely talks to me and when I try starting a conversation he doesn't say anything just looks at me?

Okay so me and him have talked before.. more than once. he's teased me before,he kept playing with my hair and kept touching my arm. Those events only happened once..ive tried starting a conversation with him but he doesn't respond he just looks at me in the eyes. So I chicken out and shut up.. I've caught him lots of times looking at me and that's it... I don't think he likes me in general, I also think he doesn't like me in a girlfriend way. Help?

What Guys Said 1

• I think he likes you, but is just a shy/stiff guy. He subtly flirts with you which is a good sign that he does like you.

If you like him, why don't you ask him to grab a coffee/etc. with you sometime? You have nothing to lose but everything to gain, right?

Have a great day :)

What Girls Said 0