Are big lips a must ?!

okay so ... are girls with "big lips " hotter ? ..do you prefer a big smile with "jolie's" lips or a cute little smile ?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• i know tis sounds like a copout but I kinda like something in between. My Girlfriend has a nice set of lips. Not too big not particularly thin either.

On a side note Angelina Jolie has a nice body but... but... her face looks a freakish amount like her old man's for me to get it up all the way. hah hah!

For example

John Voight ~ link link

Angelina Jolie ~ link link

2|1
    0|0
    • I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe my age has something to do with this, but the woman I love has the perfect lips. They happen to be of medium size, but, bigger or smaller, it would make no difference to me. Since all the women in my life have been height/wieght proportionate, as I am, I must admit to some preference in this area, however, I have no other preferences in a physical regard.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute little smile. I think big lips don't look hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like cute little smiles. big lips are fine but sometimes take away from the rest of the facial features like the cheaks, nose and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute little smile definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • i kinda like smaller lips like really big lips are a turn off but full lips are hot. and so are thin lips

1|0
    0|0
  • Big full lips on a nice girl is the hottest thing ever! Not crazy about Angelina's shape, but the fullness. zOMFG! LOL BBQ TKO %/(&&NB(!@FCDVBnjmndcjgb

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think those big lips are hideous. I prefer a small set of lips with a cute smile

2|1
    0|0
  • cute little small smiles are wonderful

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think you offered a bad example reffering to bigger lips. Angelina's lips are truly unique because of their large size. I think that example was on the extreme end, since lips like hers are very uncommon. Because of this, you either find her lips the sexiest things ever, or truly hideous. Maybe Adriana Lima is a better example for "big lips". As a girl with full lips myself, I do find them sexy and recieve compliments on them countless times. I think it also depends on the girls look, but big lips are usually seen as hot and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think average lips are hot. most guys I've been dating say they like lips that aren't too big or too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • It kinda depends on the face. . . but no, usually I think girls look better with smaller lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a girl with smaller lips, I'd like to say that giant, puffy lips are overrated. However, I can't lie and have to concede that they are HOT. Actually going to get fillers in my lips in 2 weeks... Maybe it's just all hype though...

0|0
    1|0
  • big lips are hotttt.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what the face looks like

1|0
    0|0
  • I think girls look better with small lips (i'm biased though) but honestly, why do guys find fish lips hot? I will never understand that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think what ever matched your face

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate big lips on guys.

0|0
    0|0