Girls, what would you think if your boyfriend shaved his armpits?

Would it bother you or would you even like it? I personally like to shave as I think it looks nicer and makes me sweat less. My girlfriend prefers shaved, she said it looks cleaner and sexier!

• Shaved and smooth is sexy!
  • I don't care either way.
  • I prefer guys to have hairy armpits.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer men with shaven armpits, chests, pubes, legs, in other words as smooth as myself

What Girls Said 13

• It would be a turn off in my opinion. I like my boyfriend being more hairy. It just seems more masculine to me.

• Wouldn't really matter.

How much time do I really spend looking under his arm anyway ?

Whichever way he felt comfortable would be suitable to me.

• I prefer guys to have hair on their armpits. Purely because it looks more masculine and kinda sexy. It's in no way a deal breaker, just whatever you feel comfortable with is fine.

• I wouldn't like it. I like hairy men pits, chest, legs, face, arms and def on his package.

• I don't really care too much, but I'd prefer trimmed over shaved/wild.

• For hygenic purposes, wouldn't care. Either way, I don't care.

• I don't really care

• I have a preference for little to no hair. So it would be great.

• It doesn't make sense to sweat LESS with it shaved. Hair absorbs, you should sweat MORE when it's just smooth skin rubbing against smooth skin. It would turn me off. I want to date a man with body hair, hair on his head and preferably facial hair. Everything smooth makes me feel like I'm with a woman. It's not manly.

• I like my man with hair. I like the way his looks and feels.

• The boyfriend is a swimmer so every once in a while he shaves every hair off his body. It's a little weird but after being together for six years, you get used to it.

• I wouldn't care

• I don't care either way, but if he wants to he should go ahead.

What Guys Said 6

• Keep it up! You'll start menstruating and kissing boys.

• I think it looks odd, but smells much better, so I keep it trimmed to about 1/2"

• A lot of girls in the UK seem to like guys with smooth bodies. As I'm into bodybuilding I go for the smooth look anyway plus I have so little body hair naturally being smooth suites me.

• my friend used to shave his whole body for his Girlfriend minus the head...duh. His Girlfriend said she din't like it but when they were around she could never keep her hands off him, was the same with his next GF.

• Just trim it you don't want it growing back like sand paper trust me

• Ha my girlfriend wanted to shave mine and I was like no way Jose. I let her use scissors and cut an inch or so off lol