If a stranger lady looks at you and smiles, do you feel awkward?

I got a new hair cut know . I get these awkward smiles like the ladies never seen a hair cut and I also have a really nice and expensive Sean john brown winter jacket which matches my brown eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's wrong with you?

Why are you ALWAYS looking for someone to tell you you're attractive?

Sorry to burst your imaginary bubble, but you're not.

Get over yourself, it's pathetic already and quite frankly it's f***ing annoying.

I already know they're going to delete this comment, because they feel bad that you're utterly pathetic and unattractive.

What Girls Said 3

• Wait... what?

• i admired your confidence

• They're pity-smiles. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Best answer right here!

• sure a girl looking back me on the bus yesterday too and in high school the most popular and hottest girl like me and I was not even popular.

• Dude, STOP SHOWING OFF like that, it's disgusting. Even IF it was true that all those girls are looking at you smiling (like I said, probably just pity you), why can't you just enjoy it then and leave it at that. The fact that you feel the need to let everyone know, proves that you are very insecure about yourself. No girl likes a showoff.

What Guys Said 3

• i think they do notice your brown eyes matching your jacket man just keep it a hundred and one. its all about the confidence you omit! :p

• If a girl looks at me, I immediately look away...

• so girl bus look back a few types , she might seen something she likes about me and had rainball hat on.

• No; I just know that she has very good taste in men