Saw my ex looking good. Miss him more, ever happened to you?

I shouldn't, but I went to my ex FB and saw him looking good and happy. He goes to a good ivy school for grad school now too.

Miss him more. Anyone ever felt the same?

• Nope. Never missed my ex more after seeing a pix of him/her looking great/better
  • Yup. I've missed my ex more after seeing a pix of him/her looking great/better
  • See answer/never had EX

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've felt that way. Once I ran into my ex and he was with his new girlfriend, they both looked great and very happy. I had been over him for a long time, but he had always been pretty cold and not affectionate with me when we were together, so it threw me off that he was being sweet with her. I started thinking about him a lot and even wondered if I wanted him back. It also made me a little insecure, like maybe I had made a huge mistake or that it was *my* fault that he wasn't all warm and cuddly with me when we were together. BUT, it didn't last long before I went back to feeling completely disinterested in him... maybe a week or 2. I think it's natural to feel a little "twinge" for an ex... after all, you thought he was attractive enough to date and you have a history together, right? Just because you're reminded of how you *used* to feel, doesn't necessarily mean that you *actually* miss him or that you *should* be together now. That's how I feel about exes, at least... it might be totally different for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I also just recently seen my ex on Facebook with he's new girlfriend and commented how good he looked and he's new girlfriend. Its not a nice feeling but everyone saying to move on. So maybe you need to do that. Even tho its a different situation but he also looks good and happy

• I think it has happened at least once to everybody.

• Mhmm

• Yes, I think it's happened to everyone, lol.

• yes, while dating I never went on FB then after we broke up I saw all his pics, and friends, I never realized how popular he was and all of his different interests... while dating, he told me I should make a fb but I didn't want to be part of all that and to put myself out there to be judged. I am very shy... and he was outgoing so yea.. bad match I guess..