All White American females here, serious question, how to mend this?

I'm a dude that's a college frosh. Because of a few bad social experience a while ago with White girls(U.S., not foreign), I went into a lot of denial and hate, and it centered around bashing White American girls. Saying they're not cute at all, they have no style, and that foreign girls are much classier, better looking, etc. I've visited overseas twice. Now I'm going to a college in Texas, which is the opposite of where I'm from in the U.S. My head is getting turned around SO BAD by White girls here, left and right, that I'm so sick of being in denial! Most girls here wear the nike shorts, and are on the thick side, and I'm just going, O...O...OO! And it's really frustrating to me because I've tried to just flat out ignore them to convince myself what I'm saying is true, but I just can't! Blondes, brunettes, in the nike shorts or black leggings, on the thick side, serious poker faced so I can't even tell if they KNOW how good they really are(THAT'S the most frustrating part!0, they've just COMPLETELY kicked my ego's ass! I'm giving up the act, nobody beats White girls like this! I admit it. They've got the style, build, and look GREAT! I shouldn't have talked all the garbage about them that I did, it was all just an ego prop, uggghh! So should I come out and just admit it to a lot of the people that I denied it to(including many of the girls)? And exactly how/what to say? I'm sorry I said what I did!

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly are you looking for? Unless you go around advertising your past resentment for white girls, no one will know, therefore no apologies are made.

And LOL it is true that most college girls in Tx wear yoga pants or norts to class lmao.

Are you white? Cause if you are I don't think it matters...

• thx. my race is already posted. my mother's an immigrant (S.A. country).

What Girls Said 18

• How bout you just pretend you never hated us in the first place? You're in a new environment. No one there needs to know your past. You can just be a normal guy now.

• Anytime you bring racial stereotypes into a conversation, there is always bad results. Don't talk about either foreign girls or white girls or white foreign girls or whatever etc... Don't mention race at all.

• NIKE SHORTS AND LEGGINGS = STYLE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAJAHAHAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OK

• No offense but I have found most white American girls where I go to at my community college to be stuck up. I only have one true close white American female friend. I remember I was in this Spanish class and this white American girl kept correcting me, she honestly had no reason to correct my Spanish. She says that she went to spain, well if she can afford spain then why is she at a junipr college. If her and I were in a show lets just say I would have gladly been the one to punch her in the face. And now I get more attention from white American girls because I usually date white American men and now some of them white American girls want to befriend me when they see me with my handsome white boyfriend but they really don't.

• what is the point in this answer.

• Stereotypes, stereotypes, stereotypes...

That's just sad.

• White people on gag stereotype other races. I am not sure why when a white person does not get their way for one time on gag its a stereotype all of a sudden. if this was about arabs I would be getting thumbs up. Lmao. Ok

• Stereotyping is never a good thing just because of how stupid it is, not to mention how many people it hurts. Are you gonna keep spouting bullsh*t because of your ego or are you gonna change, and quite possibly discover something new?

• Just let go of the guilt trip and now embrace what you see that's divine revelation to you.

• It's okay lol.

You're forgiven.

F*** labels, f*** race, f*** nationality, f*** it all.

Date who you want to date. As long as you like them, it shouldn't matter.

• turn over a new leaf and date who you want to date

• Yeah just say that you're sorry. Where you from anyway?

• Don't be racist. Period. Tell you friends you aren't down with that vibe anymore.

• Might I suggest that it is time for a European holiday (you might call it " vacation")

• show it through your attitude, and behavior . action speaks louder than words

• Here's a very simple but very effictive piece of advice:

GROW UP and STOP BEING SO IMMATURE.

If you follow this, you will soon find out how idiot you've been acting and how silly this whole "issue" is.

• u definitely a Latino or not white

• Latino is not a race. The races are Negroid, Australoid, Mongoloid and Caucasoid.

• and stupid"oit"- which I believe is your race

u definitely a Latino

• you sound like a world class twat...so I really don't care how you dig yourself out of this hole.

• Many girls know that guys who continually bash a group of women do it because they have either been hurt by a woman of that group and they're projecting..or they are suppressing their desire.

So if you were constantly talking sh*t about white girls then it was probably painfully obvious that you deep down were attracted to white girls but got hurt by one in the past.

Especially if you were talking sh*t about white girls TO white girls, then it's even more obvious and adds to the fact that deep down you just wanted attention from them but didn't know how to get it any other way.

• I am a white American girl who was raised by European parents, and your definition of most of us is perfect. I hate calling myself an American due to stereotypes. I'll just exclaim I'm Hungarian (which I am). But you only label the stuck up, bitchy girls who think they have the sh*t, who f*** every second, who are the idiots. There are some girls who aren't like you portray. Lets say me. I don't wear nike shorts or leggings, I considered petite for my age, and I don't always do a serious poker face (unless I'm angry or upset), I don't have long hair like every girl (choppy bob me). Not all girls are like you picture. You have to find a good, educated girl with good morals. And yea, tell them what you think, just remember that NOT ALL WHITE AMERICAN GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS.

• uh. Did you not read the question? He's saying he *likes* all those things about white American girls but he is keeping a poker face. He regrets thinking foreign girls were better...

• Hmmmm - well if you didn't like us because you weren't attracted to us then that would make sense. It sounds like the same problem for women. Everyone pays for the cruel actions of one person in the past. TO be honest - get over it grow up and move on.

What Guys Said 2

• I've learned to not expect much from white girls in terms of decency. Still, I am not sure why you need to apologize for anything...did you vocalize your beliefs with a megaphone on a soapbox in front of the campus library or something? If not, then they don't know, and you don't need to share it. Just forget it ever happened.

• Well at least you're willing to admit your mistakes with women and stop generalizing because of their race. Black and mixed with black people that (especially women) generalize and stereotype their race due to some negative experiences and never place any of the blame on themselves.