What can I do to make myself feel attractive?

I just don't think I am really that good looking and I just don't know what I can do to make my self feel attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fake confidence in yourself and eventually you will be so used to acting confident that you will be. Try coming up with a mantra, or remind yourself of your favourite qualities about yourself. For example if I was feeling not attractive I might look in the mirror and tell myself that I have nice skin, or eyes or something. Though I guess some people wouldn't wanna talk to themselves in the mirror...you could just say it in your head =P

What Girls Said 4

• not everyone is attractive heck not a lot of people are attractive..it's all about confidence, if you have confidence that's the most attractive about a person. but if you want to do some things physically to build your confidence then go ahead..maybe pick out/wear your favorite clothes, maybe do your hair a little bit etc..but of course it's not necessary...everyone's attractive in their own ways

• One way to feel attractive is to be healthy and have a lot of energy through a healthy diet and exercise. When your busy doing activities that you enjoy you will gain confidence and feel good about yourself, which all leads to feeling attractive.

• I think its attractive when guys act like they own the place. No matter what they look like.

for ex. Theirs this guy at my school that walks into the room and every one takes notice.

even thought he's not that good looking. Plus if you get every ones attention your bound to

catch some ones eye. :D

• Get yourself a makeover! New waredrobe, new haircut/style. See if that helps! :D

What Guys Said 1

• Work out, don't be lazy, volunteer for your local police/fire/military station and keep yourself busy.