Do men judge women harshly on their looks?

i would like you to take the rating system into account when answering this question.

Answer freely.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many do, yes

What Guys Said 8

• "No" is about as harsh as I get.

It's not like I'll get with every girl that's an 8 and throw every girl that I view as a 3 or below (relatively speaking) into a fire pit. At the end of the day there needs to be a connection and the only number that matters is one, the one I love.

• Wait...didnt you write a long explanation on what each number meant, on one of the questions on here? lol

• Should I use adult language? Your grammar is sh*t and your attitude is a cancer to those around you.

• Lol! Don't worry I'm not too find of you either :)

• Harshly compared to what? Men's standards are quite achievable to women, otherwise I don't see how there could be close to 7 billion humans on the planet.

Women actually have higher standards for the appearance of their partners, on average they rate 80% of men as below average looking.

• I think both men and women judge harshly on looks.

• A women can fall in love with a mans personality even if he isn't the best looking person in the world. He just needS to be decent looking. Once we love their personality, he is the only man we have eyes for. Men don't think like that.

• I don't know about that because I see plenty of over weight unattractive women pregnant plus personality only matters to women if the guy is physically appealing to him aka he looks good to them

• Yes but we don't have a rating system like you guys lol we either like you or we don't and then there are those that have potential once a great personality is combined with it.

• Not exactly. Although it matters what you look like we also take some other factors such as smell,wealth and personality, even though looks are a big factor it is not all looks that matters.

simply put

"All that is gold does not glitter"

• OMG ! , Of coarse we do , how would it look if I dressed up as a woman .Excitant

• Not really, no. Unless you're seriously overweight or deformed or elderly, many guys will find you attractive. Even if you are one of those things, some guys will find you attractive, hence all the weird p*rn on the Internet.

Guys' standards are much lower than girls'.

• Honest answer is yes.

• People are only going to go after what they think they can get or think they deserve.

If a fat ugly woman thinks she can get a handsome millionaire she's deluded.

Because the fat handsome millionaire can get a thin attractive woman. Unless he thinks he doesn't deserve or can't get one.

Thats how it works.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course they do. Why do you think so many women are insecure?

• i thought it was the media tbh