Really tall guys and medium height girls?

im 5'4 and my boyfriend is 6'0. I love that he's tall, but sometimes I wonder the perks and downfalls of it hahaha I don't know how to word this so it might sound a little weird but in what ways can we do regular stuff like kiss and hug due to our height difference? or some cute stuff we can do?

Most Helpful Girl

• He needs to crouch down/lean over and you need to get up on them toes!

I'm 5'4 and my guy is 6'5 and we make it work. I hug him around his waist instead of his neck. He picks me up for kisses or leans down.

What Guys Said 1

• Not sure why it would be a big deal. Hugging it hugging, regardless of height, and bending over for a quick kiss is nothing... anything more than a couple inches difference means some amount of leaning. If you're making out, I assume you won't be standing for very long either.

I'm 6'4"... the hugging and kissing a short girl never bothered me... the only nuisance is having to get things off of high shelves for her all the time.

What Girls Said 2

• I kind of wonder the same thing. I am not with anyone, but this one guy I work with is 6'2 and he says he prefers shorter girls. One of my other co-workers was telling him about a hot girl, and so he started him questions about it. As soon as he mentioned that she was tall, he said he was interested. He said he hates them tall. I've never heard of that. I thought all guys loved tall girls over short ones.

• oops this part: As soon as he mentioned that she was tall, he said he was interested

should be: As soon as he mentioned that she was tall, he said he WASN'T interested (not WAS.)

• i have the same height difference and have no problems sometimes he picks me up but usally I hit his height perfectly. youshould be fine :)