Would this look weird?

I want to dye my hair an auburn color just to change my hair color up a bit. I like a little change:) but the only problem is my brows are black!

Most Helpful Girl

• a dark auburn can look OK as long as it is a darker color and not super bright

What Guys Said 1

• in the summer my hair turns auburn and I have black eyebrows, I don't think it would look weird, but then again, I've looked like this my whole life.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't recommend dyeing your brows too, it seems too fake in my opinion and if you don't like it you'll be scarred for life haha. How do you feel about bangs? maybe you should get some that covers your brows, and since what you want is change, you should get a haircut too don't you think?

• I don't think it would, guess it depends. I have naturally golden brown hair and black eyebrows and I don't think it looks too bad ^^