Do you like it when girl edits their pictures?

I just really get annoyed when I see pictures of girls where they cover up all their pimples, or freckles or whatever that they almost look like barbies. I think they edit it through iphoto, where they use the 'fix red-eye' to almost blood all their facial features until they look like dolls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Well, something simple like removing red eyes is fine. I do that too. But more deep/advanced things don't make me happy. The final picture (after all the editing) does not look like real person anymore. Nobody has a perfect look. And there is nothing bad about that. We all have our specialties. We look different and not perfect for a reason.

And think about those videos where they show the original picture of a woman being a model for something. And then they show all the editing they do. The ends of the eyes get kitten, legs get lengthened and thinner, skin becomes crystal clear, and so on. The final result does not even look like a real human anymore. I think the whole Photoshop thing has gone too far.

• I think the imperfect parts of us is what makes us perfect an beautiful. Trying to cover up those beautymarks only makes the person look like a women from magazine, someone not particularly in the present life.

• oops. The ends of the eyes get risen*

Yes, removing all the marks and other things from the skin and body in general takes away the beauty of the person.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like any picture editing.

• No.

• Not sure anyone likes it unless it is the person themselves.

What Girls Said 1

• no I do not like.