I can't be the only girl who is wondering what a guy's...

idea of a girl's body shape he really likes is...you hear some guys say they want there girls to be soft not skinny and then there's the media or guys gawking at girls on the magazines covers. as a girl I'm really curious as to what you guys really want in a girl physically and realistically (be honest) so I thought it would be interesting if some guys would find pics to post on what is appealing...really curious stomach wise. maybe some girls are too? haha

thanks!

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally all the girl's body shapes are attractive from the skinny body type to the curvy body type and a woman is beautiful with her body. Confidence is definitely attractive so you should love your body and the guy will like it too. I believe guys in general place more emphasis on a girl's personality than their body. A girl's personality is what makes her attractive because a guy would love to hang with and have fun with a girl that has a great personality.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• yeah I read magazines, especially fashion ones all the time, can't but feel a little intimidated. it's a lot of pressure to look like someone like that. it's hard to say. I've always been thin and tall, so I don't have much of a problem. but I think it's hard to live my life living by what a guy wants. so I just do what I want to do. styles that I pick to have are up to me, that sort of thing

• i think, as any girl would, a guy just wants someone healthy looking.

• Just because it's always in the media doesn't mean guys actually prefer it. I think any guy would be drawn to a scantily clad female regardless of her size, he is going to look. Since that's what they put in the media now they almost have no choice but to look at those kind of girls. I see girls that get hit on in real life that don't look like models on the magazine covers. Most guys aren't looking at Vogue to check out girls anyway, the fashion industry isn't made for the lust of hetero men. A good looking girl will attract guys and she doesn't have to be a size 0 either.

• There's no one answer that you're going to get. All guys are different. Also, try searching this topic in the search bar and you will find numerous posts with pictures of what guys find attractive.