Why do you think girls find the majority of guys really ugly?

It seems the only guys they find attractive are the ones who are basically perfect looking. It seems like most girls date guys based on how much they do and spend on them than rather what they look like. What percent of guys do girls even find datable based on looks alone ?

Do you think guys are really that ugly or do you think women's standards are unnattainable

Most Helpful Guy

• You're quite correct. Here's your data.

Male's think the average woman is average:

link

Women think most men are 'below medium'

link

Source:

link

• INB4 'that doesn't count because online dating isn't like real dating' with no reason why its different lol

• Well, (and I'm answering hypothetical criticism, not yours, I caught your sarcasm) it shows what women think based on an image. I suspect in person, they'd give more weight to things like height. But I also think it's a 'starting point'. Many women are 'attractive' based on looks alone. As long as their personality isn't awful, we're in. Women weight looks less then men do (it matters, just less). So a guy needs to be exceptionally good looking for women for looks alone to make him hot.

• That said, I think there remains some truth that women, more then men, long for specific, unobtainable partners. Male reproductive success for most of evolution was a numbers game, lots of women meant lots of kids. Hotter women meant that kid had a better chance, but since the most successful guys had dozens and dozens of kids, each one mattered less. For women, it was entirely a quality game, so getting that one amazing guy once could radically improve her 'average childs' success.

What Girls Said 8

• That's not even remotely true. I find plenty of men attractive. A guy doesn't have to be a perfect 10 for me to be attracted to him. Just because you havn't had success in the dating world doesn't mean all women only want "perfect" men. Maybe it's an issue with yourself rather than women as a whole.

• I think most guys are just average , and I am attracted to a wide variety of guys though ; like tall skinny guys ; guys with muscles, flippy hair, guys who are smart, I like guys who can cook , I also like anime nerds that look good, or guys that like the same random sh*t that I like . I just don't want my partner to be fat, out of shape , stupid , too in to pop culture , uneducated, or like ugly.

Maybe there is just something terribly wrong with your personality , the girls you date , or your self esteem .

stop being a sore looser and either fix your self or start dating a different type of girl

• You said you won't date guys who are 'ugly'. Lets say for a moment that the QA is considered ugly, he seems to think he is, lets also give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's right, what should he do to fix himself and stop being a 'sore looser'?

• You said you won't date a guy if he's ugly though...

• So ? other people will . Ugly people usually date each other. and Some Ugly people who are really charismatic get to go out with total hunks or babes

• This generalization isn't true... but you're entitled to (and I'm sure you're probably adamant about) your opinion. So... I don't really know what you want to hear.

Of course there are superficial people, I'm not denying that fact, but I wouldn't say this is true for the majority.

You could say, the majority of women you've met or encountered. That may be more accurate.

• How many men actually look like models pffft like 10 % and 2% are homosexual. If that were the case then a majority of us would remain single. I try to be as realistic when it comes to a mans looks.

• Im guess I'm just gonna be "THAT girl" and say you're right, I find MOST guys to be below average attractiveness. I think its because girls are, by nature, pickier than men. But I'm just a picky person in general, so maybe its just me. I've never been the type to settle for just anything.

• I don't think girls find the majority of guys really ugly. When I was single, I found most guys to be datable.

• 1) socially awkward to the point of putting their foot in their mouths

2) bad habits like spitting, grabbing or scratching their crotch in front of other people

3) low calibre

• What if their crotch is itchy?

• can't they do that in private? or they have crab or bad hygiene that they can't stop it from itchin?

• Do most men fit those things then?

• We do? You haven't met the majority of women so...

• Most women I've heard say they find way women more attractive than guys. I've seen girls answer questions on here and more than half of the girls admitted they find girls more attractive than guys

• Dude it's you. Not women. You're probably unattractive and now you think all women think all guys are ugly. Very faulty logic.

• I'm average which by default for guys is ugly

What Guys Said 3

• i haven't heard this, if that's the case I must look really good XP

• Its funny how all the girls here answering claim they find many guys good looking... you get very different answers when you ask for actual numbers link

Most only find a single percentage of guys close to their age attractive. No wonder its so hard to get a date as a male.

• Yeah I don't know why they always deny.

• My only advice is don't listen to women when they talk about what men need to do or be. They are either unaware of what attracts them or just plain dishonest.

• It's seems like their dishonest to not come off looking bad

• Question is based on falsehood.

The majority of guys are dating or in relationships. Explain how that can be.

• We all know women are mostly attracted to a guys money.

• Why else do practically all girls date guys with more money and expect him to pay for the dates ?

• So you think that in this economy, the vast majority of men have disposable income to spend on their partners? And ONLY the ones who don't are single?

Is there a special retard clinic near where you live?