What color lips with blue shoes? And what color nails?

I'm planning to wear a black top and skirt and I've got some blue heels, they're a bit lighter that royal blue but not a lot, I also want to wear my pink lipstick, It's a right bright pink so they're both bold colors, I was wondering if they would go together or look weird? Also if I do decide to wear this what color nails should I have? Not sure whether to do blue, pink or a completely different color? Thanks:)))

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• You know what? I say ''Who cares'', wear whatever you like best. I rarely bother to match my makeup with my outfit and I don't care. Last night, I wore jeans, black boots, a white spagetti strap tank and a teal cardigan with a purple smokey eye and pinkish-purple lips. Why? Cause I wanted to try out a new cream e/s I bought recently and because I feel like purple always looks great with my blue eyes. People like my makeup anyway, so who cares if it's not matchy matchy, as long as you look put together!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• blue lips... lol jk I have absolutely no idea about how y'all do that stuff. so whatever, more power to ya XP

1|0
    1|0
  • Closest to natural I'd say, I've seen girls with very pink lipstick and I don't think it's very flattering... Even darker shades can look nice depending on if a girl can pull it off or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all you are a very gorgeous young lady. Which could get by with any color combination.

However my woman does this deep blood red/light maroonish nails that just drives me wild. And that does go with blue or any color. I have also seen this green color cannot explain it lol,

and a deep Peach or mauve lips mmm mm mmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Aqua blue

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no lipstick or nail polish so doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maroon

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd say red would be a better option for both nails and lips, more so than pink. But it's your style, do what you think looks best!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with pink lipstick, I think it looks great with blue. As for nails, you can go with blue, pink or nude, if it's pink then not some hot pink but something paler and more pastel. Blue on the other hand could also look good but personally I find it really hard to find a shade of blue nail polish that doesn't look tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • no wear a subtle lip color.. and nude nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Clear

0|0
    0|0
  • Aqua blue

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to wear pink lipstick, go for it. The rest of your outfit is black, so it's not like you'll have a crazy outfit going on...just bold shoes and lips. I'd suggest maybe black or nude for your nails, unless you're going out (if it's not a formal event I mean) then go for blue or pink nails.

1|0
    0|0