I've been called it before but don't really know what it means. May sound like a really dumb post but is it better looking than cute. Is it between cute and gorgeous? What do you think it means?

Most Helpful Girl

• you are good looking guy I check your pic out you are fine to me

• No I'm not trying to get feedback on my pic...im wondering how people actually interpret the word 'handsome'

• Handsom is goodlooking guy cute is babyface guy goergous is sexy goodlooking guy

What Girls Said 2

• handsome is like cute but i think handsome is a more serious word than cute :p i would say it less tan cute :p

• Handsome means the have a nice face,manly ,nice smile,or just a pretty face.Goergous means very beautiful,face and body also...and cute,well,cute can be anytn but it does not inclides beautifukl or sexy.

And you are handsome

What Guys Said 1

• Knock-down, drag-out, good-looking. And being handsome stands alone. Not trying to veer off course here, but, I've always thought that cute outranks being 'hot'.