Would any girl look at a guy as he was leaving if she wasn't interested?

meet this girl at grocery store , anyways as I was leaving today I pasted her as she walked across store , we didn't even say hi or anything but I noticed she went to take out food line up and I looked over and as I was leaving caught her checking me out or looking at me or something along that line . I didn't really think she was interested until I noticed that , but she has definity noticed me and was looking rate at me

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao? Some guys think girls like them,for the stupiest reasons. Like if she walked passed me does that mean she's interested, if she said hi does that mean she's interested. No it doesn't. It could mean she's just observent. Or wondering why your staring at her. Looking at you at the grocery store does not mean she's interested. Sorry to disappoint you. The only way to know is to ask her out or something but it doesn't mean she will say yes because again she was just looking at you. If I was interested in every guy I looked at I would be a player lol

What Girls Said 3

• *passed

and probably not, you might have had something on your shirt or I don't know something weird that she was looking at instead, but she was probably checking you out.

• She wanted you say hi

• Maybe she thought about if she missed her last chance to make a move

What Guys Said 1

• Not enough information to assess interest level

btw, you should have winked at her and blown her a kiss

• I've only seen her a couple times , at this grocery store , she is a cashier , I don't know her outside the store . I have sort of checked her out before and was interested in her when we first sort of meet but we haven't talked yet . I just missed my chance today as I was in that same line to get food a couple minutes earlier and would of tried to talk to her but she didn't come till I was leaving

• since we are talking about grocery stores here, "Attraction has an expiration date" look it up on google.