How do you prefer men\women's look? In other way what 's your favorite type?

Well I am just looking for fun chat here ha ha .. It 's a simple question .. what 's your favorite type of women - if you 're a guy \ Men - if you 're a woman ?!

i mean the look , style , shape ... ?! say it all

Most Helpful Guy

• I like fair skin with curves. any hair color, I love blue eyes. That's all I can think of right now.

What Guys Said 4

• I scarcely have fixations on anything is an understatement :)

As long as my mind thinks she's attractive to me how the general guidelines are laid down and perceived are immaterial.

My eyes and mind tend to overlook what's not good in her against what I've liked in her

• A attractive girl that is nice, intelligent, classy and dresses well.

• 1. Arab

2. Sexy( Not abs in particular mostly the entire body especially the private parts ;) )

3. Smart

4. Romantic( Cause I'm not romantic in any way)

5. Should have a sexy voice and a nice soft mouth ;)

6. She should be different from other females.

7. She should understand me and accepts me the way I'm not telling me to change.

P.S I want the best answer -.-

• Female over 18, cute, not to fat not to skinny and not shallow or a gold digger.

What Girls Said 3

• Weell. :)

Tbh I try not to focus on the looks and it has happened I notice a seemingly cool guy but his attitude ruins everything. Nevertheless, I like tall guys since I am medium height myself. A little beard is OK but a longer one is no turn on. Perfectly, he would have a larger/more muscular body structure. I don't like it very much when boys wear tight jeans, I prefer a little more loose. No cowboy boots and no sandals w/socks. I don't care what kind of shirt he wears. As long as it's clean :)

• Well that was PERFECT!

Thank you .. well I never said the look 's the only important thing but I just asked a question all about style .. ;)

• tall, 6 pack body, chiselled jaw, good haircut, cute or handsome

he should be honourable, loving, caring, compassionate, responsible and humorous, intelligent

• 1. chill, laid back kinda of guy

2. look wise- pleasant, I am attracted to different kind of look. not mainstream beauty kind

3. simply dressed- tee shirt and jeans , I like guys in simple attire they look so good in it

4. height- many people are taller than me since I am short, so I am not particular with it