How can I tell if a guy is just looking at me or actually Glancing at me?

I get this so much and I'm trying to tell the difference. sometimes I know, but other times I dont

Most Helpful Guy

• If you make eye contact multiple times and he looks away quickly, he is most likely checking you out, but is shy about it. Therefore, he probably won't approach you, as some of us are just as shy as you. You'll have to make the move if you want to meet him.

What Guys Said 2

• Entirely depends on the guy. He may or may not have confidence. The only indicator is if he approaches you. If he doesn't ...smile. You never know.

• well it depends, if you look at him and he looks away immediately and acts shy he defiantly likes you! so just look at him every now and then and see if he likes you :)

What Girls Said 1

• Smile a little bit and see if he smiles back! If he's shy, he might look away when you do this initially, but if he makes an effort to make look back again and smile at you, there's a fair chance he likes you.