Slutty vs. beautiful?

do guys tend to go more for slutty/hot girls or beautiful girls? guys, which would you more likely hit on in a club? at work? etc.

are beautiful girls only good to look at, but otherwise you'd ignore=i feel like this, either that or I'm actually not pretty at all and just think I am, lol

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends what kinda guy you are after..i.e. young, old, good boy, bad boys? if you are looking for true love at club, you will usually won't find it. it's a superfical-popculture-lustful environment there. thes guys will definitely go for slutty/hot girls. after, sex with no strings attach is great!

if you are after a meaningful-lasting relationship, you usually can find it with the good boys. its the kinda guy that values his education, friendship, a meaningful life. these guys will usually go for decent to beautiful looking girls, perhaps someone who fit in their dream of a loving wife.

but just remember, the relationship between men's interesting in a woman's look and men's age is inversed. so what I mean is that the younger men are, the more they care about looks. the older they get(hopefully the wiser they get) they less they place values on looks. I'm only 25 years old, but I've already placed value in personality and character much more in appearance. imagine when you are older, perhaps 30 and up, and you are in a relationship with a man who only cares about how you look. what kinda of relationship would that be

What Guys Said 3

• Different men go after different women. Some men, especially your age, are very attracted to good looking women only. As men get older they tend to look at more than just immediate sexual attraction. If a men is only looking or a fling or sex they will go for hot and sexy, if they are looking for more the women need some personality ;)

• Beautiful / classy girls

• the slutty ones unless she's beautiful and rich, because she's easier to talk to and more likley to be a friend in the long run. The beautiful ones act too good and don't really have much homegurls.

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on the guy. a player will go for any type of girl regardless she's hot or beautiful, just any. and then a guy who is actually someone who cares about himself and his long term relationships will find someone who's more deeper and beautiful-someone more mature. and those who jsut want to get laid, obviously will go after the slutty ones.

• That last bit made me laugh lol. There are guys that go for sluts (you wouldn't want him anyway) and there are guys that go after beautiful girls like you. Some guys will be intimidated or some will be too shy to approach you. I think you've gotta be in the right place at the right time lol.

• I feel the same about it...

• Guys who go after the slutty girls are the ones you don't want anyway. I grew up around a lot of boys and they all want the slutty girls to mess around with but they don't usually care about them. They're fun but that's it. They actually notice all girls who are attractive but since the slutty ones are the ones giving them play, that's who they gravitate too. When they want something meaningful they go for the more wife material girls and stop messing with hoes.