Do girls ever look twice at/check out short guys?

I have been noticing that I seem to be getting more looks from girls lately. However the fact that I'm short makes me think that they are not actually looking at me. I keep thinking things like "She's not looking at you, she just happened to look up/around and you were in her line of sight" or "She's looking past you and focusing on the guy behind you" or "You're a short guy, there's no way she's looking at you. Just carry on doing what you were doing".

Is it just wishful thinking on my part that these girls could actually be looking at me? Do you girls ever look at short guys?

I'm only 5'4"

Most Helpful Girl

• Well there's no reason not to look at someone who's attractive even if you are short,honestly I don't care much about height though I'm only 4'8 so it's hard to be shorter than me lol. I wouldn't let your height bother you and thinking negatively I'm sure they are looking at you :)

What Girls Said 4

• I've been attracted to short guys before. I'm 5'2" so as long as they're taller than me it's good haha. Ideal height is 5'6/5'7" because then I can wear heels and they'll still be taller.

• Yes,

In highschool I remember there being this jacked, green-eyed middle eastern boy who was 5'6 but SO HOT. Also to add , My first boyfriend was shorter than me by the way ahah!

So yeah I have checked out shorter men in the past.

• i do look at guys of different heights as long as they caught my attention :P

• yeah! I love shorter guys theya re so cute

What Guys Said 0