Hey Guys, what do you think of girls in Heels?

Hey guys and girls, what do you think of girls, who are tall but where heels also? I stand at 5'9, and I just wanted to know what would be your first thought if you saw some who was tall wearing 3-5 inch heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would assume she is only interested in guys taller that she currently stands. That is something I have heard from other women that wore heels. Other than that I wouldn't be likely to notice what kind of footwear she has on. Most of the the time I don't notice shoes.

What Guys Said 12

• Heels always get my attention, I generally like them. But don't wear them if you can't pull them off in combination with your outfit (or are ugly), or you can't walk in them. Both things will make you look ridiculous and have guys look at you, but for a different reason than you'd like.

Be it a short, medium or tall girl, heels usually make her look better somehow.

• I don't see what's so special about heels. They're not a turn-off but at the same time I don't see the appeal. To me, roman sandals are hot on a women.

link

link

link

I'm just weird like that,too bad its not that season..Its moon boots season:(

• They always get my attention. I think I have a fetish for heels. But not all of them. Some can be ugly. Anyway, I would assume that a tall girl in heels wants a tall guy. Or, she wants to be the leader and the dominant one. But most guys won't be very happy having to be behind the girl.

• She would get my attention and so confidence that she is fine wearing heels and being that tall.

• They look good, very sexy

• I meant above. I am agreeing with the one who hates high heels. I didn't know where my comment would go after I posted it.

• I'd still be taller then you barefooted so I'd guess you were trying to look me int he eyes... =P

• I love any attractive girl in wearing heels but I don't care for platforms though flats are also very hot.

• I don't really like heels and it would make you too tall.

• Go for it.

• She'd only be in to guys over 6'...which isn't me

• Honestly, you would be better off in flip flops.

• I hate high heels. Everything about them is wrong. They look stupid, they make girls look too tall, they make you walk like a cripple, they deform your feet, they give you blisters and bunions, they make way too much noise, and they look slutty. How are any of those things attractive? The reason why some guys find them attractive is simple, they make a girl look like she is desperate for sex.

• I strongly agree with everything stated below! I get disgusted every time I see a lady wearing high heels, and especially if she already has bunions and turns around and wears flip flops. I was so disgusted yesterday when I saw a pair of $965USD 4-inch heels in the latest issue of Glamour magazine. What woman in her right mind would waste almost $1,000 on something that'll eventually f*** up her feet for sure?!?

What Girls Said 6

• 5'9" is a nice height within the tall range. It's not freaky by any means. If you want to wear heels, then go for it, I live in heels, but I'm a runt, at 5'2". I see lots of taller women looking beautiful in heels all the time. In fact, I'm sort of jealous. I wish I had their legs!

• I think they just want to wear heels like everyone else. OR if they look like one, I think theyre a model

• Their feet must really hurt

• The other day I saw a super tall woman crossing the street in very high heels. It was the most funniest thing in the world! at that moment. I couldn't stop laughing ;[! However, when I see them on runways, they look spectacular!

• i thnk most guys like ti

• I never saw the appeal to heels